5 Star Recipes
Dressings, Marinades, Sauces
Jam & Jelly
Quick And Easy
Recipes For Kids
Cookies & Bars
Crisps, Cobblers, Crumbles
Frosting, Glazes, Syrup
Pies & Tarts
Pudding, Mousse, Souffles
Amy creates modern, Jewish-style recipes on her blog What Jew Wanna Eat. When she isn't cooking in her Austin, Texas kitchen, Amy enjoys theme parties and two-stepping.
Visit my blog:
What Jew Wanna Eat
Member since: Mar 20, 2014
- Amy Kritzer has submitted 14 published recipe(s) to Imperial Sugar!
- Amy Kritzer’s recipes have been viewed 143921 times!
- Amy Kritzer’s recipes have been saved to member recipe boxes 277 times!
- Amy Kritzer’s recipes have been printed by other members 20 times!
- Amy Kritzer’s recipes have received 5-star ratings 4 times!
- Amy Kritzer has 1 followers!
Sign up today for our free newsletter. Get exclusive recipes and coupons!
- Share Your Recipe
- Tips for Baking & Cooking With Sugar
- My Recipe Box
- New Recipes
- 5 Star Recipes
- Search Kids in the Kitchen Recipes
- My First Cookbooks
- Cubie & Cubette's Cooking Club
- Fun Kid’s Projects