5 Star Recipes
Dressings, Marinades, Sauces
Jam & Jelly
Quick And Easy
Recipes For Kids
Cookies & Bars
Crisps, Cobblers, Crumbles
Frosting, Glazes, Syrup
Pies & Tarts
Pudding, Mousse, Souffles
What’s better then blowing bubbles on a warm, sunny day? There’s no need to buy store bought bubbles when you have sugar, dish soap and water handy at home. Just adding a little sugar to your homemade bubble recipe will make your bubbles last longer. The sugar slows down the water evaporation, which in turn keeps the bubbles from drying out so they stay intact for a longer period of time (unless of course the bubble hits the ground - then all bets are off!)
- 1 tablespoon Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons dish soap (Joy and Dawn seem to work best)
- 1 cup water
- Mix all ingredients and stir gently until the sugar is dissolved.
- Blow huge bubbles.
- Repeat as many times as necessary!
Home bakers have trusted Imperial Sugar since 1843. We’re happy to share these coupons with you.
Sign up today for our free newsletter. Get exclusive recipes and coupons!
- Share Your Recipe
- Tips for Baking & Cooking With Sugar
- My Recipe Box
- New Recipes
- 5 Star Recipes
- Search Kids in the Kitchen Recipes
- My First Cookbooks
- Cubie & Cubette's Cooking Club
- Fun Kid’s Projects