5 Star Recipes
Dressings, Marinades, Sauces
Jam & Jelly
Quick And Easy
Recipes For Kids
Cookies & Bars
Crisps, Cobblers, Crumbles
Frosting, Glazes, Syrup
Pies & Tarts
Pudding, Mousse, Souffles
Become the most popular mom in your child’s homeroom class or neighborhood play group by making a batch of sweet acorn treats that look cute and taste great. This no-bake project is perfect for a Thanksgiving get together and easy enough for the kids to jump in and help you in the kitchen.
Supplies to make 30 acorns:
- Stick pretzels
- English toffee bits, chopped
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 can white frosting
- 1 can chocolate frosting
1 1/2 cups Imperial Sugar Powdered Sugar
- Make a batch of edible frosting play dough by mixing white frosting, powdered sugar and peanut butter in a large bowl with your hands until it is firm.
- Roll dough into 2 inch small balls.
- Frost the top of each dough ball with chocolate frosting.
- Dip top in crumbled toffee bits.
- Put a piece of a pretzel stick in the top.
Refrigerate until serving.
Home bakers have trusted Imperial Sugar since 1843. We’re happy to share these coupons with you.
Sign up today for our free newsletter. Get exclusive recipes and coupons!
- Share Your Recipe
- Tips for Baking & Cooking With Sugar
- My Recipe Box
- New Recipes
- 5 Star Recipes
- Search Kids in the Kitchen Recipes
- My First Cookbooks
- Cubie & Cubette's Cooking Club
- Fun Kid’s Projects