5 Star Recipes
Dressings, Marinades, Sauces
Jam & Jelly
Quick And Easy
Recipes For Kids
Cookies & Bars
Crisps, Cobblers, Crumbles
Frosting, Glazes, Syrup
Pies & Tarts
Pudding, Mousse, Souffles
Peppermint Stick Marshmallow Stirrers are a delightful and festive gift that you can give alongside homemade hot chocolate mix or wrap up for an extra special treat. When stirred into a hot cup of cocoa, the marshmallow begins to soften and the chocolate adds an extra layer of richness. The stick adds minty peppermint flavor. Wrap in a cellophane bag and tie with a ribbon or an easy gift.
- 12 peppermint sticks
- 12 homemade marshmallows
- 2 ounces white chocolate
- 2 ounces milk chocolate
- Prepare homemade marshmallows or if in a hurry, use store-bought.
- Push a peppermint stick through a marshmallow.
- Melt the chocolates over a gently simmering pan of water. Gently dip the bottoms of the marshmallows into the chocolate. Let the extra chocolate drip off. Dip the bottoms into the nonpareils.
- Let set at room temperature. Wrap in bags.
- If giving as a gift, combine with Mexican Hot Chocolate Gift Mix.
Sign up today for our free newsletter. Get exclusive recipes and coupons!
- Share Your Recipe
- Tips for Baking & Cooking With Sugar
- My Recipe Box
- New Recipes
- 5 Star Recipes
- Search Kids in the Kitchen Recipes
- My First Cookbooks
- Cubie & Cubette's Cooking Club
- Fun Kid’s Projects