5 Star Recipes
Dressings, Marinades, Sauces
Jam & Jelly
Quick And Easy
Recipes For Kids
Cookies & Bars
Crisps, Cobblers, Crumbles
Frosting, Glazes, Syrup
Pies & Tarts
Pudding, Mousse, Souffles
This is a sweet little something to keep, or give away to your special Valentine. Anything you can make, wear, and eat for a snack later on is a winner in our book!
- White candy melts
- Yarn or thick string
- Plastic sewing needle
- Colored round cereal (such as Fruit Loops® or Fruity Cheerios®
- Corn Syrup Free Marshmallows
- Prepare marshmallows according to recipe. Cut into square or heart shapes.
- Melt candy melts according to package directions.
- Dip half of the marshmallow into the melted candy melt. Top with sprinkles. Let dry.
- Cut yarn and thread with plastic needle.
- Have children pick a pattern and repeat it a few times threading cereal through.
- Thread the marshmallow through. (The needle can get sticky, so have some wipes nearby.)
- Repeat the pattern on the other side. Tie a knot and wear around your neck.
Love coupons, delicious recipes and contests? Register for Imperial Sugar's Sweet Community newsletter and gain insider only access. Be the first to know; sign up today!
Sign up today for our free newsletter. Get exclusive recipes and coupons!
- Share Your Recipe
- Tips for Baking & Cooking With Sugar
- My Recipe Box
- New Recipes
- 5 Star Recipes
- Search Kids in the Kitchen Recipes
- My First Cookbooks
- Cubie & Cubette's Cooking Club
- Fun Kid’s Projects