5 Star Recipes
Dressings, Marinades, Sauces
Jam & Jelly
Quick And Easy
Recipes For Kids
Cookies & Bars
Crisps, Cobblers, Crumbles
Frosting, Glazes, Syrup
Pies & Tarts
Pudding, Mousse, Souffles
This easy-to-make snack will warm up the winter months even if there’s no forecast for snow. Kids will love turning a plain tortilla into a treat with just a couple of snips and shakes. These snowflakes will melt in their mouths and are perfect for a mid-morning bite, after school snack or fun party treat.
- Flour tortillas (you can also use pre-made crepes)
- Butter or vegetable spray
- Imperial Cinnamon Sugar Shaker
- Kitchen scissors
- Parchment paper
- Fold a tortilla in half twice.
- Cut shapes in the corner and along the folded edges. We did different sizes of triangles and circles. Be careful not to cut shapes too close together or else your tortilla may fall apart.
- Unfold and place tortillas on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Spray the snowflake tortillas with butter or cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the snowflake tortillas generously with an Imperial Cinnamon Sugar shaker.
- Bake the snowflake tortillas at 375 degrees until they become crisp.
Home bakers have trusted Imperial Sugar since 1843. We’re happy to share these coupons with you.
Love coupons, delicious recipes and contests? Register for Imperial Sugar's Sweet Community newsletter and gain insider only access. Be the first to know; sign up today!
Sign up today for our free newsletter. Get exclusive recipes and coupons!
- Share Your Recipe
- Tips for Baking & Cooking With Sugar
- My Recipe Box
- New Recipes
- 5 Star Recipes
- Search Kids in the Kitchen Recipes
- My First Cookbooks
- Cubie & Cubette's Cooking Club
- Fun Kid’s Projects