5 Star Recipes
Dressings, Marinades, Sauces
Jam & Jelly
Quick And Easy
Recipes For Kids
Cookies & Bars
Crisps, Cobblers, Crumbles
Frosting, Glazes, Syrup
Pies & Tarts
Pudding, Mousse, Souffles
Make a party or table decoration that looks good enough to eat. Candy-covered Christmas trees are a great project for even the youngest of crafters because frosting serves as the glue to hold everything in place. The end result looks (and tastes) great!
- Peppermints and/or Red Hots Candy
- Cone/Tree shaped base (we used paper mache cones from a local craft store)
- Butter cream frosting
- Make basic butter cream frosting.
- Spread the frosting on cone. Apply generously and in a circular motion so candy will stick.
- Attach candy row by row.
- Let dry overnight.
Home bakers have trusted Imperial Sugar since 1843. We’re happy to share these coupons with you.
Sign up today for our free newsletter. Get exclusive recipes and coupons!
- Share Your Recipe
- Tips for Baking & Cooking With Sugar
- My Recipe Box
- New Recipes
- 5 Star Recipes
- Search Kids in the Kitchen Recipes
- My First Cookbooks
- Cubie & Cubette's Cooking Club
- Fun Kid’s Projects