5 Star Recipes
Dressings, Marinades, Sauces
Jam & Jelly
Quick And Easy
Recipes For Kids
Cookies & Bars
Crisps, Cobblers, Crumbles
Frosting, Glazes, Syrup
Pies & Tarts
Pudding, Mousse, Souffles
Create the look of a snow globe winter scene with sweet treats that are fun to look at great to eat! Just don’t shake this snow globe or you’ll create a sugar snowstorm that will disturb your sweet creation.
- Glass dome container with a lid
- Candy, marshmallows and/or cake pops
- Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Foam (for globe base)
- Cut a small piece of foam to use as the base for your decorations and place in the bottom of the jar.
- Pour enough granulated sugar in to cover the foam block.
- To decorate our edible snow globe, we used Peeps brand Christmas tree and gingerbread man; held in place with toothpicks. Gently push the toothpick into the bottom of the marshmallow figure, leaving enough toothpick visible to insert into the foam block under the sugar.
- We added gumdrops around the edge, but you could use any type of candies you prefer. Feel free to get creative.
These edible sugar snow globes can be as varied as your imagination. You could create a peppermint brownie cake pop edible forest, a decorated cookie display or even a peppermint cookie cane sleigh.
Home bakers have trusted Imperial Sugar since 1843. We’re happy to share these coupons with you.
Sign up today for our free newsletter. Get exclusive recipes and coupons!
- Share Your Recipe
- Tips for Baking & Cooking With Sugar
- My Recipe Box
- New Recipes
- 5 Star Recipes
- Kid’s in the Kitchen Search Results
- Search Kid’s in the Kitchen Recipes
- My First Cookbooks
- Fun Kid’s Projects