5 Star Recipes
Dressings, Marinades, Sauces
Jam & Jelly
Quick And Easy
Recipes For Kids
Cookies & Bars
Crisps, Cobblers, Crumbles
Frosting, Glazes, Syrup
Pies & Tarts
Pudding, Mousse, Souffles
Thanksgiving corn on the cob cookies...they look like the real thing, but taste so much sweeter!
Kids will love decorating these cookies. Even grown-ups will fight for a spot at the kids table this Thanksgiving with these treats at each place setting.
They would also make a great dessert for kids and teachers at the Thanksgiving celebration.
- Chef Eddy’s sugar shortbread cookie recipe
- Buttercream frosting
- Reece’s Pieces candies
- Brown raffia
- Orange ribbon
- Make cookies according to recipe and cut into a corn cob shape.
- Cover the cookies with frosting.
- Add orange, yellow and brown Reece’s Pieces candies for the corn.
- Cut three pieces of raffia for the husks.
- Place the cookie in the middle of the 3 husks and tie bottom together with a ribbon.
Home bakers have trusted Imperial Sugar since 1843. We’re happy to share these coupons with you.
Sign up today for our free newsletter. Get exclusive recipes and coupons!
- Share Your Recipe
- Tips for Baking & Cooking With Sugar
- My Recipe Box
- New Recipes
- 5 Star Recipes
- Search Kids in the Kitchen Recipes
- My First Cookbooks
- Cubie & Cubette's Cooking Club
- Fun Kid’s Projects