5 Star Recipes
Dressings, Marinades, Sauces
Jam & Jelly
Quick And Easy
Recipes For Kids
Cookies & Bars
Crisps, Cobblers, Crumbles
Frosting, Glazes, Syrup
Pies & Tarts
Pudding, Mousse, Souffles
These place cards double as a festive ornament for your Christmas tree. You can use heavy duty wrapping paper or scrapbook paper to match your table settings or holiday decor. You could even use pretty paper from old Christmas cards and start a tradition of opening last year's cards again to make these ornaments.
- scrapbook paper or heavy duty wrapping paper
- paint pens
- decoupage glue
- foam brush
- cookie cutters
- bakers twine or ribbon
- Trace the outline of your cookie cutter onto the paper. Cut out.
- Write names with paint pens. Let dry.
- Tie a piece of bakers twine around the top of the cookie cutter.
- Brush the edges of the paper and the cookie cutter with decoupage glue. Adhere the paper to the edges. Let dry. Trim as necessary after they are dry.
- Place on table or hang on tree.
Love coupons, delicious recipes and contests? Register for Imperial Sugar's Sweet Community newsletter and gain insider only access. Be the first to know; sign up today!
Home bakers have trusted Imperial Sugar since 1843. We’re happy to share these coupons with you.
Sign up today for our free newsletter. Get exclusive recipes and coupons!
- Share Your Recipe
- Tips for Baking & Cooking With Sugar
- My Recipe Box
- New Recipes
- 5 Star Recipes
- Search Kids in the Kitchen Recipes
- My First Cookbooks
- Cubie & Cubette's Cooking Club
- Fun Kid’s Projects