5 Star Recipes
Dressings, Marinades, Sauces
Jam & Jelly
Quick And Easy
Recipes For Kids
Cookies & Bars
Crisps, Cobblers, Crumbles
Frosting, Glazes, Syrup
Pies & Tarts
Pudding, Mousse, Souffles
These adorable tree decorations use peppermint hard candies to make a colorful addition to your Christmas tree.
- Unwrapped, round peppermint candy
- String or ribbon
Red and green mini M&M’s
- Arrange peppermints in a circle and adhered together with hot glue.
- Stagger second layer over first.
- Add red mini M&M’s for holly and green M&M’s for leaves.
- Attach ribbon or string on back side in order to hang ornament on tree.
- Be sure to let dry for at least 2 hours before hanging. For a different look, try Red Hots or other hard candies as decoration.
Tip: For a completely edible peppermint candy wreath decoration, use royal icing as glue.
Home bakers have trusted Imperial Sugar since 1843. We’re happy to share these coupons with you.
Sign up today for our free newsletter. Get exclusive recipes and coupons!
- Share Your Recipe
- Tips for Baking & Cooking With Sugar
- My Recipe Box
- New Recipes
- 5 Star Recipes
- Search Kids in the Kitchen Recipes
- My First Cookbooks
- Cubie & Cubette's Cooking Club
- Fun Kid’s Projects