5 Star Recipes
Dressings, Marinades, Sauces
Jam & Jelly
Quick And Easy
Recipes For Kids
Cookies & Bars
Crisps, Cobblers, Crumbles
Frosting, Glazes, Syrup
Pies & Tarts
Pudding, Mousse, Souffles
This is a great sensory activity for kids of all ages, especially your younger ones. They’ll love shaking the sugar and spices on their glue handprint and watching their creation come to life. The turkey handprint will smell great in the kitchen long after the glue dries and can be proudly displayed on the refrigerator for all to enjoy!
- Imperial Sugar Cinnamon Sugar Shaker
- Ground cloves
- Ground nutmeg
- Paint brush
- Blank piece of white paper
- Black sharpie
- Cookie sheet
- Place sheet of white paper on a clean cookie sheet.
- Paint your child’s hand and fingers with glue.
- Press your child’s hand firmly on the piece of paper.
- Sprinkle Imperial Cinnamon Sugar Shaker over the turkey print.
- Sprinkle ground nutmeg on the print.
- Sprinkle ground cloves on the print.
- Shake off access sugar and spices onto cookie sheet.
- Embellish the turkey with a black sharpie. Your child can also paint a scene around the turkey.
Home bakers have trusted Imperial Sugar since 1843. We’re happy to share these coupons with you.
Sign up today for our free newsletter. Get exclusive recipes and coupons!
- Share Your Recipe
- Tips for Baking & Cooking With Sugar
- My Recipe Box
- New Recipes
- 5 Star Recipes
- Kids in the Kitchen Search Results
- Search Kids in the Kitchen Recipes
- My First Cookbooks
- Fun Kid’s Projects