5 Star Recipes
Dressings, Marinades, Sauces
Jam & Jelly
Quick And Easy
Recipes For Kids
Cookies & Bars
Crisps, Cobblers, Crumbles
Frosting, Glazes, Syrup
Pies & Tarts
Pudding, Mousse, Souffles
This Teepee Treat Printables craft is an interactive activity that your kids will love. Adults can join in the fun, too, as they witness children having fun preparing food. The teepees hold a yummy snack for everyone to enjoy - and making them is half the fun. This craft helps kids' fine motor skills and lets them be creative. Thanksgiving has never been sweeter!
These cute teepees can be used for a family gathering as place cards, or you can have kids do this activity during a party, or as favors or party treats. Kids have time off during the Thanksgiving holiday, so ditch the TV and ipad and let them get their creative juices flowing! Let kids use their imagination drawing different colors and shapes on their individual teepees.
To make the teepee, print out the teepee printable (also linked below with directions) onto cardstock paper, color and cut out the patters. Tape the two printed cut-out pieces together along the dotted yellow line. Fold to make your teepee. Turn the teepee upside down and fill with pretzels, candy or other snacks (see tip below). Lastly, tape the bottom shut and share with your friends and family.
And let's not forget the awesome snack to go with the teepees! These just may be the most delicious pretzels you've ever tasted. With just a little spice, these pretzels have a sweet and salty flavor your little ones will love.
Here's a tip: before adding the pretzels to the paper tee pee, add them to a snack sized plastic bag to prevent the paper from getting greasy.
- 4 ounces thin pretzel sticks
- 1/3 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss together pretzels, sugar, salt, and spices. Add the butter and toss until evenly coated.
- Spread the pretzels evenly on the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Let cool completely on the baking sheet. Transfer to an air tight container.
Love coupons, delicious recipes and contests? Register for Imperial Sugar's Sweet Community newsletter and gain insider only access. Be the first to know; sign up today!
Home bakers have trusted Imperial Sugar since 1843. We’re happy to share these coupons with you.
Sign up today for our free newsletter. Get exclusive recipes and coupons!
- Share Your Recipe
- Tips for Baking & Cooking With Sugar
- My Recipe Box
- New Recipes
- 5 Star Recipes
- Search Kids in the Kitchen Recipes
- My First Cookbooks
- Cubie & Cubette's Cooking Club
- Fun Kid’s Projects