5 Star Recipes
Dressings, Marinades, Sauces
Jam & Jelly
Quick And Easy
Recipes For Kids
Cookies & Bars
Crisps, Cobblers, Crumbles
Frosting, Glazes, Syrup
Pies & Tarts
Pudding, Mousse, Souffles
Here's a fun Easter craft for all ages. Little yarn bunnies and foam carrots are a welcome addition to any Easter basket. These are fun to make with kids for their Easter baskets, or to give away as gifts.
All you have to do for this craft is paint a plastic egg with sugar glue, and wind white yarn around to create bunny fur. Embellish your bunny with a bunny tail, fluffy pink nose, and some googly eyes. Cut ears and feet out of foam paper. If your bunnies are hungry, make some foam carrots for a snack.
These bunnies stand up and would also be an adorable place card for your Easter brunch or dinner.
- Plastic eggs
- White yarn (approximately 3 feet per egg)
- White pom poms
- Small pink pom poms
- Googly eyes
- Sugar glue
- White foam sheet
- Orange foam sheet
- Green foam sheet
- Sugar Glue Recipe (see below)
- Brush sugar glue all over egg. Wind white yarn all over the surface of the egg, going in all directions. Add more sugar to the surface if needed. Use a drop of sugar glue to fasten the end of the yarn to the egg. Let dry completely.
- Fasten a white pom pom for the tail, a pink pom pom for the nose, and two eyes with sugar glue.
- Cut out two ears and feet from white foam paper. Glue the eyes and feet onto the bunnies. Let dry.
- To make carrots, cut carrot shape out of orange foam paper. Cut stems from green foam paper. Glue tops to the carrot with a dot of sugar glue.
Sugar Glue Recipe:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
Mix flour, sugar, water and oil in a pot and stir over low heat until well combined and smooth in texture to make decoupage.
Love coupons, delicious recipes and contests? Register for Imperial Sugar's Sweet Community newsletter and gain insider only access. Be the first to know; sign up today!
Home bakers have trusted Imperial Sugar since 1843. We’re happy to share these coupons with you.
Sign up today for our free newsletter. Get exclusive recipes and coupons!
- Share Your Recipe
- Tips for Baking & Cooking With Sugar
- My Recipe Box
- New Recipes
- 5 Star Recipes
- Search Kids in the Kitchen Recipes
- My First Cookbooks
- Cubie & Cubette's Cooking Club
- Fun Kid’s Projects