5 Star Recipes
Dressings, Marinades, Sauces
Jam & Jelly
Quick And Easy
Recipes For Kids
Cookies & Bars
Crisps, Cobblers, Crumbles
Frosting, Glazes, Syrup
Pies & Tarts
Pudding, Mousse, Souffles
Treat someone special to a spa stay-cation with a jar of homemade cucumber sugar scrub. Cucumbers are known for their aromatherapy, cooling and moisturizing properties. This cucumber sugar scrub recipe is super easy to make; just three ingredients and you have a high-end gift that costs only pennies. Moms, teachers, grandmothers, aunts and sisters will love this thoughtful gift that helps hydrate, soften and reduce swelling of the skin.
- 1/2 cup pureed cucumber (about 1/2 a cucumber)
- 3 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- Cut a cucumber into small chunks, put in food processor, and puree until smooth. (We kept the skin on the cucumber, which adds to the pretty green color of the scrub.)
- Add 1/2 cup of the pureed cucumber to the 3 cups sugar and and 1/2 cup grapeseed oil, and mix until blended. For a more liquid scrub, add grapeseed oil by the teaspoon until you reach the consistency you want. For a more crumbly scrub, do the same with the granulated sugar.
- Put in a pretty jar, add a bow, and you'll have a gift that looks like it came directly from a high-end spa. Refrigerate your cucumber sugar scrub to prolong scrub life (and to leave you feeling cool as a cucumber!)
- Print a customizable Cucumber Sugar Scrub label to add to your gift.
Home bakers have trusted Imperial Sugar since 1843. We’re happy to share these coupons with you.
Love coupons, delicious recipes and contests? Register for Imperial Sugar's Sweet Community newsletter and gain insider only access. Be the first to know; sign up today!
Sign up today for our free newsletter. Get exclusive recipes and coupons!
- Share Your Recipe
- Tips for Baking & Cooking With Sugar
- My Recipe Box
- New Recipes
- 5 Star Recipes
- Kid’s in the Kitchen Search Results
- Search Kid’s in the Kitchen Recipes
- My First Cookbooks
- Fun Kid’s Projects