5 Star Recipes
Dressings, Marinades, Sauces
Jam & Jelly
Quick And Easy
Recipes For Kids
Cookies & Bars
Crisps, Cobblers, Crumbles
Frosting, Glazes, Syrup
Pies & Tarts
Pudding, Mousse, Souffles
This all-natural, luxurious body scrub recipe has sugar, spice and everything nice! Pumpkin Brown Sugar Body Scrub exfoliates and moisturizes at the same time, gently polishing away dull skin and revealing the radiant, new skin underneath. Our Pumpkin Brown Sugar Body Scrub recipe blends beta carotene rich pumpkin with naturally exfoliating pure cane brown sugar. Safflower oil binds it together and soothes dry skin with an extra dose of vitamin E. Treat yourself with this Pumpkin Brown Sugar Body Scrub, or make up a large batch and present it has a thoughtful hostess or homemade holiday gift.
- 1/2 cup real pumpkin (can be canned or fresh, but not pumpkin pie filling!)
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons safflower oil
- 3-4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (add more or less depending on preference)
- Small, decorative 4 - 6 oz jar
- Puree pumpkin in a blender. In a small bowl, gently mix brown sugar, spices and pumpkin until smooth.
- Carefully scoop mixture into decorative jar.
- Pumpkin Brown Sugar Scrub can be used on the face, hands and body. Gently scrub for 2-3 minutes before washing off.
- Because all ingredients are natural and perishable, Pumpkin Brown Sugar Body Scrub should be used within 4-6 weeks.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Home bakers have trusted Imperial Sugar since 1843. We’re happy to share these coupons with you.
Sign up today for our free newsletter. Get exclusive recipes and coupons!