5 Star Recipes
Dressings, Marinades, Sauces
Jam & Jelly
Quick And Easy
Recipes For Kids
Cookies & Bars
Crisps, Cobblers, Crumbles
Frosting, Glazes, Syrup
Pies & Tarts
Pudding, Mousse, Souffles
Chocolate isn’t just a decadent dessert, but is also great for your skin. Rich in antioxidants, chocolate has been found to firm up and moisturize skin, smooth out wrinkles, and even increase circulation. This all-natural homemade chocolate lip scrub gently exfoliates your lips (and tastes heavenly too). The hardest part will be not eating it directly from the jar!
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup grapeseed oil
- Small jars
- Just add ingredients together and stir.
- Spoon the mixture into a decorative container, tie with a ribbon and it’s ready to give as a gift...even to yourself!
- To use, apply the chocolate sugar lip scrub to your lips and gently rub in a circular motion for at least one minute.
- Wipe off with a wet cloth or lick off for a sweet treat.
- Chocolate sugar lip scrub can be kept in a cool, dry place for up to two months.
- Put your baby soft lips to good use. Pucker up!
- To give as a present, download these personalized sugar scrub labels. They are designed to print on Avery round labels 22830.
Home bakers have trusted Imperial Sugar since 1843. We’re happy to share these coupons with you.
Sign up today for our free newsletter. Get exclusive recipes and coupons!