- 1 tablespoon Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour*
- 4 teaspons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Cellophane, bag, ribbon, biscuit cutters, bread basket, cloth napkin
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- To start, scoop all ingredients into a cellophane bag and tie with ribbon or string.
- Print a theme specific Gift Mix Instructions card and attach to your package. We have three themed gift mix cards to choose from: all-seasons, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- We have assembled this gift mix in a bread basket with biscuit cutters as an accessory, but you could also place the biscuit gift mix inside a gift bag or box. See our Creative Packaging Ideas section for inspiration.