- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour*
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- Favorite 18-oz. jar of jam or preserves (strawberry, blueberry, fig, cherry)
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Put flour in container first, then ginger and salt.
- Next, add light brown sugar and pack firmly.
- Add oats last.
- Wrap a ribbon around container, and attach recipe card. Preprinted recipe cards can be downloaded here. Card stock or self-adhesive label paper works best. Print label (see below) and secure on jar. Incude the jar of jam with your gift.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
If you can't wait to make the bars, get the recipe here.
FRUIT OAT CRUMBLE BAR GIFT MIX
Additionally, we have provided a round printable label for the front or top of the gift mix container. Round labels are designed to fit Avery® Print-to-the-Edge Round Labels 22830 or you can use any brand of full-sheet self-adhesive labels as well. Download and print here.