- 2 cups diced figs
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups 1% milk
- Fresh basil for garnish
- Blend figs, milk and yogurt on low spend in a blender.
- Then, add sugar & honey and blend on high speed until texture is smooth.
- Add basil leaf and serve over ice for a cool treat!
This A Figgy for You Smoothie recipe has been submitted by one of our Imperial Sugar friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.