- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup black raspberries
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 6 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup lowfat milk
- 1 ounce blueberry syrup
- 1/2 ounce cinnamon syrup
- Vanilla bean
- Lowfat whipped cream and cinnamon candy to garnish
- Blend berries and sugar in blender or processor.
- Add yogurt and vanilla.
- Pour in milk, add syrups and vanilla bean.
- Pour into iced glasses.
- Garnish with blueberry and cinnamon candy.
This Ballistic Blue Smoothie recipe has been submitted by one of our Imperial Sugar friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.