Cookies & Milk Smoothie
Prep time :
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup ice cube
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup crushed Biscoff cokies
- 1/4 cup Biscoff spread
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Dark Brown Sugar
- Pour milk in blender first. Add Biscoff cookies to milk and leave to soak for a few minutes while you prepare rest of ingredients. This allows cookies time to break down and become softer.
- Next, add ice, peeled & sliced frozen banana, Biscoff spread and sugar to blender and blend until smooth.
- Top with a Biscoff cookie and a dollop of whipped cream.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: ms.alabama :: Mark Berkson :: Jordan deVries :: Tammy :: Janey :: sucre nath :: Patrick M :: Valerie F :: Jess :: Donna T :: Hunny89 :: Carrie :: Erin :: Samantha LePage :: Rebekah Lewis :: palitos :: Lyn M :: England :: Donna Goodell :: chef Natasha collins