- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1.5 tablespoons peanut butter, creamy type
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Peel and slice banana. Put all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and sprinkle cinnamon powder and some sliced almond on top.
This Elvis Smoothie recipe has been submitted by one of our Imperial Sugar friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.