- 3 - 4 ice cubes
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 banana, peeled and cut into 5-6
- 1/2 cup Greek plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into each serving glass.
This Fiber Smoothie recipe has been submitted by one of our Imperial Sugar friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.