- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 banana
- 1 1/2 cups half and half
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup ice
- 1/3 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- To a small frying pan, add butter and heat over medium high heat until it sizzles. Cut banana in 1/2 inch slices and add to sizzling butter.
- Cook banana on one side for about 3 minutes until lightly browned. Flip banana over and cook on other side for 2-3 minutes until both sides are crispy and brown.
- Transfer banana and remaining browned butter to blender. Add half and half and the rest of ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a glass and top with cinnamon and nutmeg.
This Fried Banana Smoothie recipe has been submitted by one of our Imperial Sugar friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.