- 1 banana
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut powder
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Peel banana and cut into 5-6.
- Put all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into each serving glass. Sprinkle cocoa powder on top.
This Haupia Pie Smoothie recipe has been submitted by one of our Imperial Sugar friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.