- 1 teaspoon Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 mashed bananas
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups milk
- whipped cream if you choose
- Peel and mash up 2 bananas and cut into medium pieces.
- Put into blender.
- Add sugar, honey, 2 cups of milk and 1 cup of vanilla ice cream.
- Mix on low for about 2 minutes until well blended.
- Serve in tall glass and top with whipped cream if you choose.
This Honey Banana Smoothie recipe has been submitted by one of our Imperial Sugar friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.