- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup whole flax seeds (you can replace flax seeds with 1/4 cup more oats)
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Blueberries for garnish
- In a blender, add half and half first, then frozen banana, then oats and rest of ingredients. Blend until very smooth. If too thick, add in some extra milk at the end.
- Pour into a glass and top with your favorite toppings for oatmeal.
This Oatmeal Smoothie recipe has been submitted by one of our Imperial Sugar friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.