- 1 can orange juice concentrate, slightly thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup milk (half and half, cream, nut milk, soy milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups ice
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Whipped cream for topping (if desired)
- Combine all ingredients, except ice, in a large blender or Vita-Mix and blend until smooth and creamy, taking care the sugar has dissolved and is well incorporated
- If desired, add a splash more water or more milk.
- Add the ice and blend until smooth
- Top with whipped cream if desired
This Orange Mango Smoothie recipe has been submitted by one of our Imperial Sugar friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.