- 2 cups frozen sliced peaches or 2 large fresh peaches, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups half and half
- 1/3 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- Optional: dash of cinnamon
- Add half and half to blender first, then add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Once smooth, pour into your glass, top with fresh peaches and dash of cinnamon.
This Peach Ginger Smoothie recipe has been submitted by one of our Imperial Sugar friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.