- 3 medium chilled ripe dark plums
- 3/4 cup well chilled orange juice
- 3 ounces silken tofu
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves
- 3 teaspoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Chinese 5-spice
- Optional: 2 long orange peel strips, garnishment
- Slice plums in half, remove pits then place in blender along with orange juice, tofu, mint, sugar, ginger and 5-spice. Blend until smooth.
- Pour smoothies into 2 glasses and garnish rim with orange strip if desired.
This Plum Crazy Silky Smoothie recipe has been submitted by one of our Imperial Sugar friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.