- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 frozen banana, cut in quarters
- Sufficient organic apple juice added to above to make 16 oz.
- 1 teaspoon Steviacane
- 1 tablespoon brewer's yeast
- 1 tablespoon rice protein powder
- 1 tablespoon barley greens powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered Maca
- 1 teaspoon wheat germ oil
- 1 to 2 tablespoon raw organic cacao nibs, then ground to a powder using a counter-top coffee grinder
- 1 teaspoon hemp seed oil
- Combine frozen and liquid ingredients, blend on low for 20 seconds, then lift lid and add dry ingredients while blending, also the oils. Replace lid and increase to medium speed for 20 seconds.
- Pour into 1 pint beer glass. Enjoy!
This Richard's Smoothie recipe has been submitted by one of our Imperial Sugar friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.