- 1/2 small yellow bell pepper
- 7-8 grape tomatoes
- 1/2 banana
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 teaspoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2-1 tablespoon spoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil (your preference)
- Chop yellow bell pepper. Cut tomatoes into half. Slice banana.
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass.
This Salad Smoothie recipe has been submitted by one of our Imperial Sugar friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.