- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 12 ounces strawberries
- 3.5 ounces vanilla pudding
- 1/4 cup whipped topping
- 2 cups cold milk
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar in blender.
- Add strawberries and cool whip and blend on high.
- Add pudding and milk and blend for 30 seconds.
- Serve in glasses and enjoy.
This Strawberry Cheesecake Shake recipe has been submitted by one of our Imperial Sugar friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.