Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
Prep time :
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup lemon Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups ice
- Optional: 3 whole strawberries
- Optional: 1/2 cup whipped topping
- Add strawberries, cream cheese, milk and yogurt to blender jar. Blend on medium until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Add sugar and vanilla extract and blend on medium for another 30 seconds.
- Add ice to strawberry mixture and blend on high until ice is completely incorporated and drink is smooth and free of chunks, about 2 minutes.
- Pour into tall glasses and garnish with a whole strawberry and a dollop of whipped topping, as desired.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: GrannyM :: Mama Grimm :: Rebecca Turner :: Lois S :: Suzie :: michelle bonney :: EileenMonreal :: Yvette :: jrrob :: Ssierra :: Nannie#1 :: BakerPat :: Lisa M :: Sophia :: robert g :: Ammy Sugar :: Bonnie Jean Atkins :: wanda cheramie :: Christie :: daddydanimal