- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 stalk rhubarb
- 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup light cream cheese
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tablespoons Steviacane
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 ice cubes
- 2 teaspoons almond meal
- Slice the rhubarb into chunks and place into a blender with the strawberries. Blend until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the almond meal and blend until smooth.
- Divide into 2 glasses and sprinkle one teaspoon of almond meal over the tops of both smoothies.
This Strawberry Rhubarb Cheesecake Smoothie recipe has been submitted by one of our Imperial Sugar friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.