- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup watermelon, seeded & cubed
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Remove hull from strawberries. Gently rinse and sprinkle with sugar.
- Freeze strawberries for 2 hours or until completely frozen.
- Add strawberries, yogurt, and watermelon to blender and process until smooth.
This Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie recipe has been submitted by one of our Imperial Sugar friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.