- 1 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream or Ice Cream Birthday Cake (Carvel)
- 1 crumbled vanilla cupcake
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Whipped Cream for topping
- Optional: See Below
- Blend all ingredients.
- Top with any of the following optional toppings: sprinkles, crushed Oreos, strawberry syrup and/or food coloring and a candle. You can even decorate with a party decoration.
- Dixie Pixie Dust: Let the kids sprinkle the sugar on their smoothie and call it Dixie Dust or Dixie Pixie Dust.
This Summer Birthday Smoothie aka (Dixie Pixie Dust Smoothie) recipe has been submitted by one of our Imperial Sugar friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.