- 1 cup summer squash, diced
- 1 container (6-8 ounces) container lowfat yogurt (I used strawberry)
- 1 teaspoon Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup milk (I used skim, but lowfat would work, too) + addt'l (as needed for consistency)
- 1 teaspoon honey (as needed for taste)
- Heat squash on stovetop in water briefly just to soften the rind.
- Add squash to blender (include any residual water; there shouldn't be much).
- Add milk, sugar, and honey (if using). Blend on PUREE until you get that vortex in the center.
- Add yogurt and blend until smooth, adding more milk if necessary to achieve consistency.
This Surprise, It's a Squash Smoothie recipe has been submitted by one of our Imperial Sugar friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.