Candy Cane Frozen Cocktail / Milkshake
Prep time :
- 4 candy canes, broken into pieces
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3 ounces Peppermint Schnapps
- Whipped cream, to top
- Candy cane crumbs, to garnish
- Place candy canes, milk, ice cream, sugar and Schnapps into blender. Blend until well combined. Pour into two glasses. Top with whipped cream and candy cane crumbs, if desired.
- For non-alcoholic version, increase milk by 1/4 cup and add 1/4 teaspoon of peppermint extract in place of the Schnapps.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Diana :: Mary :: Kay Daniel :: kay b :: Stephanie :: Mimi :: SLee :: brandi :: Britany Houghton :: Alex :: Amelia R :: Andi R :: bb78717 :: txnan :: Tafhowell :: Donna L Stone :: Wilma Barnhart :: Kmai :: wb :: divalike