Cupcake Lemon Drop Martini
Prep time :
- 1 1/2 ounces cupcake flavored beverage syrup, plus more for rimming the glass
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau
- 1 1/2 ounces lemon juice
- A dash of sparkling lemon soda or lemonade
- Handful of ice
- Brush the rim of a cocktail glass with cupcake syrup. Pour sugar onto a plate and dip the glass into the sugar.
- Pour the cupcake syrup, vodka, Cointreau, and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker. Add several ice cubes. Shake well. Strain the mixture into the prepared glass.
- Top with the sparking lemon soda.
- Serve immediately.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Bridget Edwards @Bake at 350.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Melissa M :: Courtney :: Arthur G :: zcindy :: Alyson S :: Nadean :: Lindsay K :: rickfox092304 :: Boogaloo :: Lisaf :: Jen :: bb :: diane :: brandi t :: Elizabeth Thompson 1995 :: Patt Everest, or ChefPatt :: stephanie :: mrogers03 :: Mary :: gabbi