Cupcake Lemon Drop Martini
Prep time :
- 1 1/2 ounces cupcake flavored beverage syrup, plus more for rimming the glass
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau
- 1 1/2 ounces lemon juice
- A dash of sparkling lemon soda or lemonade
- Handful of ice
- Brush the rim of a cocktail glass with cupcake syrup. Pour sugar onto a plate and dip the glass into the sugar.
- Pour the cupcake syrup, vodka, Cointreau, and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker. Add several ice cubes. Shake well. Strain the mixture into the prepared glass.
- Top with the sparking lemon soda.
- Serve immediately.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Bridget Edwards @Bake at 350.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: bb b :: Lilly :: ruth :: Irma C :: drt :: Donna :: sarah :: Wendy B :: ninaross :: alizza :: Christine Hall :: Hollie A :: Kprice :: Cher :: Christy :: lcsmom :: earl s :: carrie :: dmathoslah :: sarah boshaw