Cupcake Lemon Drop Martini
Prep time :
- 1 1/2 ounces cupcake flavored beverage syrup, plus more for rimming the glass
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau
- 1 1/2 ounces lemon juice
- A dash of sparkling lemon soda or lemonade
- Handful of ice
- Brush the rim of a cocktail glass with cupcake syrup. Pour sugar onto a plate and dip the glass into the sugar.
- Pour the cupcake syrup, vodka, Cointreau, and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker. Add several ice cubes. Shake well. Strain the mixture into the prepared glass.
- Top with the sparking lemon soda.
- Serve immediately.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Bridget Edwards @Bake at 350.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: AP PE :: sjwillisuk :: Amanda1116 :: Mary :: Stephanie J :: Shirley :: bravotek :: greg h :: Tamiko :: gfd :: dieselle :: Tasha :: megan :: Melissa :: Shirley's Kitchen :: Jean R :: Kimberly K :: linda l :: kelseydayne :: nina d