Cupcake Lemon Drop Martini
Prep time :
- 1 1/2 ounces cupcake flavored beverage syrup, plus more for rimming the glass
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau
- 1 1/2 ounces lemon juice
- A dash of sparkling lemon soda or lemonade
- Handful of ice
- Brush the rim of a cocktail glass with cupcake syrup. Pour sugar onto a plate and dip the glass into the sugar.
- Pour the cupcake syrup, vodka, Cointreau, and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker. Add several ice cubes. Shake well. Strain the mixture into the prepared glass.
- Top with the sparking lemon soda.
- Serve immediately.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Bridget Edwards @Bake at 350.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: cburt3144 :: Palma H :: Catherine W :: Jennie B :: Agnursing77 :: redison :: Jessica B :: Mercy :: Jolynn D :: Kay C :: Jenilee S :: Debo195691 :: Sherri F :: defrank :: hannie :: Carole E :: Linda R :: Alicia :: Linda Grubbs :: Barbara M