Flavored Sweet Sun Tea with Fruit
Prep time :
Stand time 3-5 hours
8 servings (about 8 ounces each)
- 4 - 6 tea bags (such as peach or orange)
- 2 quarts water
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Mint leaves
- Sliced fresh peaches or oranges
- Combine tea bags and water in a large glass covered pitcher.
- Let stand in full sun for 3-5 hours. Add sugar to desired sweetness; mix well. Store immediately in refrigerator.
- To serve: Pour in glass over ice. Garnish with mint and fruit slices, if desired. Sweeten with additional sugar, if desired.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Naomi S :: Robin R :: carolyn :: Laura R :: Cindy D :: Kimberlyclarkkent :: anth m :: M Lynette M :: sam :: wendil13 :: CHERYL :: MrsThomas89 :: Star M :: Amber B :: Dexter W :: Gloria E :: Gloria :: Debbie S :: yodiaz :: Linda9910