Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
0:03 to 0:05
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon finely ground Greek coffee
- 1 teaspoon Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Place 1 cup of cold water into briki pot. Add coffee and sugar. Stir to combine.
- Place briki pot over low heat. Coffee and sugar will settle to bottom and dissolve.
- Heat until mixture comes to a boil and foam has formed. Do not allow mixture to boil over.
- Carefully remove from heat. Slowly pour into demitasse cup.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Paula Jones @bellalimento.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Josie :: Susan :: kathryn archer :: Kay F :: Crystal S :: The bearded cooker :: Judy M :: Patti S :: Mel'sKitchen :: chelsey thiebaud :: Kath :: kathy :: Pamela :: [email protected] :: luckychances007 :: Pamela M :: kmiller :: ponda :: dana :: Pam