Green Tea Mojitos
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
Mint Simple Syrup
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup water
- 20 fresh mint leaves
- 4 cups water
- 4 green tea bags, individual sized
- Mint Simple Syrup
- Green Tea
- 4 oz. lime juice
- 8 oz. white rum, optional
- 3 limes, sliced
- 1 liter club soda
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar and water. Bring to a boil, stirring, until sugar has dissolved. Steep mint leaves in simple syrup for 10 minutes, then discard mint leaves. Allow to cool.
- In large saucepan, boil 4 cups water. Steep tea bags for 2 minutes, then discard. Allow to cool
- In a large pitcher, combine mint simple syrup, green tea, lime juice, and white rum if using. Stir to combine and refrigerate until serving.
- To serve, fill glasses with ice and sliced limes. Divide mojito between glasses and top with club soda.
- Garnish with mint and lime slices.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Terri Truscello Miller @LoveandConfections.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Tracii :: Jan B :: Heather N :: Deanna L :: liz viscusi :: katheryn c :: martha m :: janie s c :: Tiffany B :: julie :: jerrica charlton :: Chef MJay :: LVA :: TheresaL. :: Peggy H :: Elina Gonzalez :: Chef Vic :: Pat Burgin :: AshleyC :: Sophia L Garcia