Mango Lime Drink
Prep time :
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 cups ripe mango cut in cubes
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 cups water
- In a saucepan bring 3/4 cup water and sugar to a boil and let cool until cold.
- Place mango in a bowl and using a hand help or a standard blender puree mango. Continue until very smooth.
- Add lime juice and 2 cups water to pureed mango.
- Serve with crushed ice.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
For a slightly less tart flavor reduce lime juice by half.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Rita C :: tammy :: Robert B :: Angela :: chemist_chila :: Rebecca R :: shoop5 :: Brittany Breaux :: Pam Chilcutt :: be278 :: La Donna H :: Donna Gregston Wood :: JOYCE P :: shayla lockett :: Adrianna T :: Linda Shepard :: meme :: Kristina S :: Donica M :: Francisca V