Peach Tea Punch
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 family sized tea bags (enough to make 2 quarts)
- 2 quarts water
- 4 fresh peaches, peeled and chopped
- 3 cups ginger ale
- In a small sauce pan, whisk together sugar and water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat, pour simple syrup into a jar, and place in fridge until ready to use.
- In a large pitcher, prepare iced tea according to package directions.
- Place chopped peaches in a blender and puree until smooth. Pour through a fine mesh strainer to remove any pulp.
- In a punch bowl or very large pitcher, combine iced tea, peach puree, and most of the simple syrup (reserve some to adjust to your taste). Stir to combine. Taste and add additional simple syrup if desired. Just before serving, mix in ginger ale. Serve over ice.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Erin Sellin @Dinners, Dishes & Desserts.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: megp :: Sri Vas :: gail b :: monique :: jackie s :: mp :: Jenni R :: Linda S :: Brian H :: Susan Mitterling :: Cynthia L :: Chef CR. :: Melissa Mangham :: md :: danelle h :: Lue48 :: justjokin :: mlimholt :: Ady :: Terri