Raspberry Citrus Spritzer
Prep time :
- 1 bag (12 ounces) frozen raspberries (defrosted)
- 1 1/2 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- Zest of 1 lemon and 1 orange
- 2 - 3 large fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (about 4-5 lemons)
- 3/4 cups fresh squeezed orange juice (about 3 oranges)
- Optional: Sweet white wine or prosecco
- Press raspberries through a fine mesh sieve to discard the seeds. Pour into large pourable bowl.
- In medium sauce pan, boil sugar, water, zest, and basil. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Strain all citrus juices and sugar syrup into raspberry puree.
- Pour about 1/4 to 1/3 cup of raspberry citrus mixture into a large glass of ice; add seltzer and wine to taste.
- Garnish with fresh fruit.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Carrie Fields @fieldsofcake.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: pat j :: crystal k :: Das :: Roxanne S :: Linda :: Michelle :: Rachel L :: Dawn :: Shirley B :: TammyB :: KANQUTA S :: chef davimar :: Michelle T. :: Rick :: Carrie :: Donna L :: Joymco :: lisakirk777 :: Latinamomha :: teresa king