Red Hot Candy Apple Hot Toddy
Prep time :
- 3/4 cup red hot candies
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1 jug (64 ounces) apple cider
- Lime juice
- Combine red hot candies, sugar and cider in a large pot and simmer until the candy is completely dissolved.
- In a 10 oz mug, combine 2 oz whiskey and apple cider mixture. Add a squeeze of lime and serve hot.
- You can also make these fun kid drinks by adding a bit more cider or make it cold with some sparkling seltzer.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Carrie Fields @fieldsofcake.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: tonyasmbh :: BegoñaFarizo :: Irma A :: jacque :: CHARLOTTE S :: Shiloh K :: Jacqueline :: Brenda P :: KAY S :: Lee Ann :: Katherine A :: CMartinez :: Deborah G :: Chef Hazel :: Sheila M :: Gloria :: Fourmeriams :: Lorisa :: Irma M :: michelle