Rosemary Lemon Drop Martini
Prep time :
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounce limoncello
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce Rosemary Simple Syrup
- Blend 1 sprig of rosemary and drop it into cocktail shaker. Fill shaker with ice. Measure in vodka, limoncello, lemon juice and rosemary simple syrup into shaker. Place lid and shake vigorously.
- Rim a martini glass with sugar, if desired. Strain cocktail into martini glass. Float remaining rosemary sprig in glass.
- Rosemary Simple Syrup - Coarsely chop 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves. Combine rosemary with 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium low heat. Remove from heat and strain. Keep refrigerated in a sealed container.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: SHEILA :: Vic yvon :: chef :: Courtney D :: CouponMomma :: maria H :: DeeDee :: Lane :: nonya :: Brayanna T :: miriam c :: betty n :: srecio :: Panther73 :: Chef Crystal :: Rosa :: Dorothy P :: Joy :: jennifer :: Jennifer D