Ruby Red Citrus Infused Vodka
Prep time :
2-3 days infusing time
12 - 24 depending upon cup
- 3 cups good quality vodka
- Zest of 1 grapefruit (use a vegetable peeler for long strips of zest)
- 15-20 red, sweet cherries (cut a slit in the cherry to help release juices)
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Zest of 1 lemon (again, long strips)
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- In quart size mason jar, combine all ingredients. Seal tightly and shake.
- Place in dark cool place for 2-3 days shaking gently each day.
- Strain through coffee filter into a clean glass jar.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Carrie Fields @fieldsofcake.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Blanca P :: Alicia C :: Julie R :: Grandma Bunnie :: Linda :: Tracy50 :: Felicia :: Frederick W :: ghee :: Kevin K :: angelsueq :: Kathryn M :: Teresa T :: Gary S :: Mary P :: A :: Brittany R :: John W :: sdegraw67 :: ChefLulu